(762.8 K)DjVu

History and future of Montana Veterans' Home, Columbia Falls, Montana (1970)

fullscreen
Author: Montana Veterans' Home
Volume: 1970
Subject: Montana Veterans' Home; Veterans
Publisher: [Columbia Falls, Mont. : Montana Veterans' Home]
Language: English
Call number: 362.16
Digitizing sponsor: Montana State Library
Book contributor: Montana State Library
Contributor usage rights: See terms
Collection: MontanaStateLibrary; americana

Average Rating: 5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars

Reviewer: Billy Hower - 5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars - June 13, 2012
Subject: Supportive Commentary
My name is Bill Hower. I Have worked at the Veterans' Home for 9 years as a boiler operator Maintenance Engineer. In the time I have been employed at the Home, I have met some of the most interesting and kindest people I have ever known.
I suppose it may be partly because the Soldiers who live there grew up in hard times and learned to respect others. They also appreciated what they had in the depression, and that is something that just tends to stick with people throughout their lives. It has been a pleasure to serve those who served our country.
Thanks to those in the State Of Montana Offices who digitized this history of the Montana Veterans' Home. A very worthwhile cause.

Bill Hower
US Army Veteran 1969 - 1975

Scanningcenter: sanfrancisco
Mediatype: texts